måndag 26 maj 2014

Just remember...

...when you feel down, how far you have come!

I watched through some of my old pics a couple of days ago and found some pics from the time I weighted 100kg (or was it 98?) in around 2008.

So I admit it; I'm proud of my looks now! I do feel sexy, I do feel beautiful etc. Although I know that I wouldn't fit in any comercial with this body. I wouldn't be any guys dreamgirl.

But, I have halfed my weight since then -even though I've given birth to two children since then!

So here you have my pics I found. And, the one of me standing in black clothes against a wall is 2009, when I had allready started to loose some weight.



This will now serve as a reminder to myself each time I look in the mirror and think I'm not good enough. Just have a look and I know I'm looking way beter than I did back then....

Inga kommentarer: