torsdag 24 juli 2014

5 km

I finally ran 5 km tuesday 22.7! It took 43 minutes with 8:25 min/km as averagespeed.

So I am satisfied, I'll just continue running untill I can run 10 km and then I'll try to exercise so I sooner or later can run it in 1 hour.

Also I finally have some energy to start weightlifting again, I guess that is what happens when you meet someone who gives you positive energy.
But since I've been very lazy my weight, fat% and muscle% has gone the wrong way -again!

But hey, now it is time to get a grip on it again! It's not like I've become much heavier -I'm still under 60kg. So I'm satisfied still.

I've taken a couple of pics today of my "morningbody". And since it is TBT (ThrowBack Thursday) I thought I'll publish them -so I can next month have a look if something has happened or not.

Close-up on my back

Front

Back

Front, straight forward

Back

Inga kommentarer: