- Pullups 3 sets, 1 rep. (yeah I know, feels almost stupid to do just one but you have to start somewhere)
- Biceps+shoulderpress 2kg dumbbells 3x10reps
- Lunges 2x2kg dumbbells 3x20reps (10/leg)
- Pushups (on toes, not knee) 3x10reps
- Situps 3x20reps
- Triceps (behind head dips) 2kg dumbbells 3x10reps
- Wallsitt; 1minute -2minutes
- Plank; 1,5minutes -4minutes
- Supermans; 50reps. -100reps.
- Crunches; 70reps -250reps.
- Pushups on knee; 25reps. -35reps.
- Biceps+shoulderpress(1kg); 40reps. -100reps.
- Squats; 100reps -150reps. (could have continued but knee gave up)
- Triceps (behind head, 1kg); 30reps -60reps.
Also I now have the posibility to watch my bodyprogress! In other words fat/muscles/kg and BMI. So I'll let you know how it has gone since january 2014:
- Weight; 58(april) -57,3kg (-0,7)
- Bodyfat; 39,2 -37,3% (-1,9%)
- Muscles; 25 -26,8% (+1,8)
- BMI; 25 -25,1
Ofcourse, it's not the same scale but it is the same manufacturer (Omron) so I do hope it is somewhat reliable. But either way, in the future I'll use the same scale all the time so then I'll know for sure if it is reliable progress or not.
Well, now I have to decide if I'll participate in Nice Run 2014 or not with my teammates... we are actually one short out of our team but we'll see. I'll ask them now what they think and then I'll decide!
Also it would be fun to participate in some other running events but that will be later in the summer/autumn...