tisdag 8 april 2014

Love the gym

I haven't been to any gym for a very long time now, but Today I went with my "almost neighbour" to the local gym. They have "airpressure equipment" (not the ones where you put on more iron-weights) so you never know if they really are as heavy as they should -or even heavier!

Anyway it was wonderful to go! I worked out 40 minutes -warm-up on crosstrainer about 15-20 minutes and one set on each machine. Then Nina woke up and wanted to go home and eat... so I had to leave -for now.

Next week when Viggo is in daycare I'll propably go again -and this time make sure to go right after Nina has eaten something so she is satisfied for a longer time... today I just decided on 15 minutes to go with her so...

A downside is that they take 6€ for going to the gym, I hoped they would have had as their swimming; once a week=free for unemployed. But no... sigh. Oh well, I'll think about it and maybe invest in a "yearcard" or something like that (if they even have them here?) if I think I can afford it.

And the event, Väriestejuoksu, is getting closer and closer (3.5.14)! And I can't really run... I tried this weekend but I got so sore legs right away so I could barely run/walk 1,5km... and the event is a 5km long run with obstacles along the way. I really need to start running more...!

Inga kommentarer: