tisdag 1 april 2014

New Workoutroutine

As I said earlier in March, I will change my morningworkout now. I think I said I'll do it from the first Monday in April but I decided to do it today, on the first April. So here is my new routine;

  • Wallsitt: 1m -30sec break -1min -30sec break -1m
  • Plank: 1m -30sec break -1m -30sec break -1m
  • Donkey kicks: 30 -30sec break -30 -30sec break -40 (each leg)
  • Crunches: 50 -30sec break -50 -30sec break -50
  • Pushups on knee: 25 -30sec break -25 -30sec break -25
  • Supermans: 25 -30sec break -25 -30sec break -25
And each day taking a walk with my children to the grocery-store or just around in the neighbourhood -but atleast 30minutes each day.

Today I should also give an update on my progress from my last "check"... but I did the test yesterday so here it goes:

  • Pushups on knees: 30 (+7)
  • Situps: 25 (+25)
  • Squats: (still way over 100 possible so stopped there since that is best result you can get)
  • Plank: 2minutes 15seconds (+15seconds)
And this is since January in other words.  But I've only been training for real in the beginning of January and end of February, there in between I had no motivation and alot going on in my personal life. So I think I've done a good job!
And the next measurements are NOT taken by the same person as last time and NOT with the same kind of method either, so it's possible that the measurements are different because of these two factors and misguiding. Also I don't have any scale showing fat% or even weight anymore so I can't give you any updates on that right now.

  • Right arm: 32,4 cm (+3,1cm)
  • Left arm: 32,2 cm(+2,2cm)
  • Breast: 94,5 cm(-2,7cm but last time immediately after workout)
  • Waistline: 89,9 cm (+2,6cm eaten for 1 hour ago, last time on morning before eating anything)
  • Ass: 94,1 cm(+1,1cm)
  • Right thigh: 57,7 cm(+0,9cm)
  • Left thigh: 57,5 cm(+1cm)
Last time I had a band with the scale, now I had a band that I then measured after twisting it around me... so the results can be pretty different just because of this. Also it was morning, after workout before breakfast last time and now it's afternoon when eaten and just been drinking coffee. So I'm not completely relying on these measurements but will keep them just as a guideline. And as you can see -everything is going in the wrong direction if you should believe these...
Anyway, the ones with bold style will be the ones I'll measure from now on. Every third month, which means the next time will be 1st July. But if I find a measure-band like the original one I'll try again just to get a better look on if it's going wrong or right!

Inga kommentarer: