söndag 15 juni 2014

Halfway through June

Some quick updates, both about progress and step-backs.
Or actually, I don't have any setbacks like really bad ones... Just haven't done as much progress as I wanted.

Ab-challenge is not completed every day, but I do it as often as possible (like today) since I got the flue (again) and it is coming with beter and worse days.

And I have new running shoes so I was out running with them for the first time today.
  • 3,86 km in 34 minutes, averagespeed 8:46 min/km
I could have run further but since I had new shoes I didn't want to try too hard since all the suddenly I could have got blistards... but next time I'll run further and faster -I hope.

And about eating less sugar...
Well from putting 3 teaspoons of sugar in each cup of tea I now put -0 teaspoons!
I don't buy cookies, chocolat or any other sugarpacked items anymore -but I do eat if someone offer me.
I have stopped using butter on my bread.
If I wan't something good (like the potatochips I'm eating now) I choose a healthier sort.
Cheeses are less fat.

So I have come a great way! But during weekends if I go to my parents house I do eat potatoes, pasta or rice, and I eat alot. I guess you could say I fill my storages then....

But hopefully there will still be some changes in bodyfat/muscles to be seen by 9.7 (that is the next time I'll step on the scale). The weight... well ofc I can loose some more weight but that is not my primary-goal!

Inga kommentarer: