tisdag 24 juni 2014

Scheisse!

I have failed with eating healthier...
or, I'm still leaving the sugar from my tea and not eating any potatoes or pasta.
But I have been eating sweets, chips and other unhealthy stuff.

So I managed half a month to keep it up. And then I slipped when I got the flue -again!
I've had the flue three times now this year, propably cause of the unsteady weather but still very annoying!

So I haven't been training as much as planned either... I really should start to take it more seriously again... maybe I should start going to the "gym" here again... maybe that would make me motivated!

And, if I'm going to my parents house this weekend I'm so taking our dog out for a run again! Was so nice to be out running with her, although she is getting old so she was left behind quite often.

Anyway, this was a short update. Now I'll do some pushups and crunches and squats just to get out some energy.

Oh, but I've been dancing every single evening (at home), maybe that does count for something?

Inga kommentarer: