onsdag 26 mars 2014

Movies O P Q

Ocean's eleven (2001)

Ocean's thirteen (2007)
There is also Ocean's twelve which I've seen but don't own -yet. Ofcourse I want to own them all since they are connected to eachother (but you can very well watch them separetly as well without any problems). 
They are good, not great though. Was fun the first time you saw them but then you started wanting something new...


Once upon a time in Mexico (2004)
Johnny Depp and Antonio Banderas, very good combination! I think the cover is a bit misguiding since Selma Hayek is only for a short moment in this movie -although, this is the sequal of Desperado where she had a much biger part.
Action, romance and fun. Great to watch with friends!


One, the (2001)

Jet Li is one of my favourite asian actors. With that said I think this is very good, with all the action, nice martial arts scenes and sci-fi-feeling. One you without problem can watch now and then, but it does get a bit predictable sometimes...
Operation: endgame (2010)

So not good actionmovie, but still kind of fun to watch. And after all, if you don't see any bad movies -how do you know when you see something good then?
Out of season (2004) 
One of my very few dramamovies. A bit sad, but there is also some thriller in it so it stays intresting to watch.

Outbreak (1995)

Old actionmovie, is shown in tv now and then so I've seen it several times. But still a good movie to watch, it doesn't really stick in your mind so you can watch it over and over again without knowing the movie by heart.



Pay it forward (2000)

A very beautiful dramamovie that really touches your heart. So unless you are coldhearted you will cry in the end. Or, atleast everyone I know has done it so...
Perfume (2006)

Intresting, a bit funny at times (but I don't thin it is intentionally -which makes it even more funny). I've heard it should be as a book as well so I really should try to find it.
Pet sematary 2 (1992)

King sequal, totally okay but the first one was beter and this got a bit too much from times to times...
Pirates of the caribbean I-III (03-07)

I love Depp, and I love Sparrow. So I love these movies! Bloom is also very good in this movie, just like he was in Lord of the Rings. And I just love these, all of them!
Prison (1988)

Old movie with Viggo Mortensen. Viggo is also one of my favourites (and my sons name is Viggo). Ofc you see that it is a older movie when it comes to efects and so but still pretty good, but I don't think it should be classed as horrormovie.
Public enemies (2009)

Depp movie again, I haven't seen it to the end yet cause my companion didn't like it, but I liked what we saw and as soon as I get a dvd-player here I'll watch it to the end!



Queen of the damned (2002)
Vampires! I love them all. From the beginning I thought this movie was one of the best and I didn't understand why people hated it... then I read the book where this story starts (haven't read all the books yet) and now I do understand them. So basicly, try to think like this; the movie and the book has nothing to do with eachother...

Inga kommentarer: