torsdag 28 augusti 2014

My movies on R and S

Racing stripes (2005)
Animated and real movie. Very funny, suitable for children in all ages. Will definetly watch it with my son next time it's raining several days in a row.
Rare exports (2010)
A bit differen story about Santa Claus, so don't let anyone still believing in him watch it. And I wouldn't let too young children watch it either. A bit raw humor -or in other words, finish humor at its best!
Reindeerspotting (2010)
This is a very intresting movie and suits well for information and education (after showing it to our teacher when I was studying to nurse in mental illness and addictiontreatments he decided to make it a permanent part of the schools program to watch this movie. Remember that everything you see in it is for real and shot at the very moment it happened.
Riding the bullet (2004)
Stephen King, not many gory or bloody things in this movie but still very intresting. One of the best of his movies I think -although I haven't read the book it is based on yet so can't tell you if it is true to the original story or not....
Ring 2 (2005)
The sequel, not as good as the first movie but sequels never are (not until there is a third or more). But still, if you saw the first one you should definetly watch the second one -just don't get your expectations up too high...
Romeo & Juliet (1996)
A classic, and that is the only reason why I have it. Honestly I haven't watched it in one sitting yet, always got tired on it and paused somewhere in the middle and then continued some other day when I've been bored...
Rottweiler (2004)
Kind of good but propably cause it is so bad that it gets good. Should be a horror movie but not in my opinion, although I don't know what genre I'd put it in either...
Ruins, the (2008)
A very good horrormovie on the other hand. Very intresting, kind of unexpected turns here and there. A good choice when it comes to horrormovies to watch with friends.

Salem's lot (2004)
Also based on Stephen Kings works! Okay but left me wanting more -of everything! Beter acting, more story, more action etc etc.
Save the last dance 2 (2006)
Dancingmovie, totally different from the first one and I'm not sure if it is supposed to tell the story of the same girl or not. If it is I hate when they change actress/actor playing the person!
Sense and sensibility (1995)
Seen it sometime from tv with my sis, don't know why I have it. Propably got it for free from someone. Boring in my opinion cause I don't like love/drama movies.
Shanghai knights (2003)
Funny, good and filled with action. Really good in other words.
Shutter (2008)
 Horrormovie. But can't remember it... so propably not good or bad. Just like every other horrormovie.

Siege, the (1998)
Silver bullet (2002)
Stephen King. Werewolfes. Love them, and this was actually good even though it was old so the grafik wasn't the best.

Step up 2 the streets (2007)
Another dancemovie. These Step Up are the best ones I've seen -every single one of them!
Stomp the yard (2006)
Also a dancemovie! Very good cause it is not only typical streetdance anymore and a bit different storyline than the others often have.
Stormwarning (2007)
Horrormovie, one of the better ones I've seen. Don't watch yourself alone. Although it is not really scary but some parts of it might stick in your head and haunt you afterwards -or they did me.
Suck (2009)
Vampiremovie, not so good. Unless you really love vampires, then ofcourse it is good. But could have been alot beter. Many famous names in it though.

Supernatural I-III
I have also number 4 and 6 nowadays. It is my favouriteseries from beginning till end and I can't wait on buying the other seasons. I've watched half of season 9 though.

Inga kommentarer: