torsdag 28 augusti 2014

Olga Rönnberg

Monday I started to follow Olga Rönnbergs workoutroutine (and more or less her eatingplan) and so far it has gone pretty good!

Although it is hard to do all the exercises with only dumbbells I manage to get them pretty accurate (atleast I think so and hope so). So thanks to that I've dusted of my crosstrainer that has been standing in the corner during most of the summer. But it is very different to be running at that than outdoors!
I only managed 15minutes in pretty slow pace and then an additional 5minutes before my legs were too sore to continue (although I had the heaviest mode on so I ran "uphill" all the time).
Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to continue a bit longer on it before having to give up.

Also I've realized that I can't wait with weightlifting untill evening cause I'm too tired by then andsore in my arms of carrying my daughter and playing with my son so I tend to take shortcuts with the moves or even do them wrong. Not so good when it is heavy weights!

Well, I'll keep you uopdated on how it is going for me! I really do hope I get the results I want... but I guess it is up to me in the end how good I do the exercises.

Just one thing to complain about; I have no idea how she means I'd be able to eat so much food that I should t get enough proteins and fats! Carbs isn't so hard, just to take an extra slice of bread or a potato more but the other two....
And here I've been thinking I'm eating way too much fat and it is the oposite! Proteins I had a feeling I get too little, maybe I should invest in some highprotein groceries like mushrooms and tuna and eggs... I have to keep my eyes open! But I've learned to eat "kvarg/rahka" (whatever that's in english). So that is good, and I love cottage-cheese!

Take care and exercise like the beast you have locked up inside you somewhere!

Inga kommentarer: