tisdag 19 augusti 2014

Double record once again!

Last sunday, 17.8, I again got a new personal record both in distance and in average speed! 7,52 km with 7:40 min/km in average.

I'm thinking about trying to run 10 km next time, but if I take the route I've been tracking now it will be 5km plain terrain and 5km with alot of hills up and down. And I haven't tried running in hills yet!

A friend of mine, way ahead of me in running, said I should run it any way...

So I'll see.

And now to some good news about my eatinghabits I realized the same day; I'm cured from my sugaraddiction! I don't put in my tea anymore, or in my hot chocolat, or in smoothies or on anything else really. I haven't been eating any cakes lately -but I have been eating chocolat.
Now I've switched regular chocolat to dark chocolat ( I read somewhere that cravings for chocolat could mean you have too little magnesium in your system and dark chocolat have the highest amount of it). And 1 piece is enough to satisfy my cravings (before I could eat the whole thing in one go!), so happy about that.
I have also been drinking much less soda, and been choosing Pepsi Next with less sugar when been drinking it.

So it really feels like I'm going in the right direction -finally!

Inga kommentarer: