måndag 5 maj 2014

Updating with some news

Well this saturday, 3.5, it was Väriestejuoksu in Vaasa! Really fun to participate although the obstacles could have been beter, now there were many similar ones and that made it a bit boring. But it was fun and you really got some color! Here is a before and after pic of me:

So I hope they will have it next year to, I'm for sure is going then! And we were 8 girls in our team (Pippuriset Pikkumyyt) and maybe we'll go on other runningevents together this year to!

So I've been careful with the trainig so I wouldn't break something before the race, but now it's a new month and everything so I'll pick it up again as soon as possible with full speed ahead!

I also found a beter measuretape so here are some measurements of my body (again):
  • Weight; 58kg
  • Arm; 31,2cm (+2,3cm) after workout at gym
  • Chest; 92,5cm (-4,7cm) after workout at gym
  • Waistline; 86,5cm (-0,8cm) at bellybutton after workout at gym
  • Ass; 94,5cm (+1,5cm) with pants on after workout at gym
  • Thigh; 59cm (+2,2cm) with pants on after workout at gym
I now run 2,5km in 22minutes with an average-speed of 8:38 min/km. So I still have a long way to go but I'm allready on a good way! On my crosstrainer I now easily continues for a hour and that means 12-14km, on the heaviest level (Sportop E320).

My pulse in rest is 76 beats/minute, on the afternoon when sitting and writing this blogpost. So I guess I wasn't totally relaxed either. But I'm not completely relaxed in the morning either since every night I have to get up atleast 2 times when my children wakes up... so I guess this result will have to do.

Inga kommentarer: