fredag 30 maj 2014

Weighin, progress and next months workoutroutine

Alot to write about this time. I got the flue right now unfortunately so the new workoutroutine will hopefully get beter as soon as I'm feeling beter, but right now it looks like this:

  • Pullups 3 sets, 1 rep. (yeah I know, feels almost stupid to do just one but you have to start somewhere)
  • Biceps+shoulderpress 2kg dumbbells 3x10reps
  • Lunges 2x2kg dumbbells 3x20reps (10/leg)
  • Pushups (on toes, not knee) 3x10reps
  • Situps 3x20reps
  • Triceps (behind head dips) 2kg dumbbells 3x10reps
Also I yesterday wanted to see if I'd done any progress in maximum reps in one set. This is how it went (march 2014-may 2014):
  • Wallsitt; 1minute -2minutes
  • Plank; 1,5minutes -4minutes
  • Supermans; 50reps. -100reps.
  • Crunches; 70reps -250reps.
  • Pushups on knee; 25reps. -35reps.
  • Biceps+shoulderpress(1kg); 40reps. -100reps.
  • Squats; 100reps -150reps. (could have continued but knee gave up)
  • Triceps (behind head, 1kg); 30reps -60reps.
I must say I'm satisfied with the results! Especially since I haven't been so consistent with my workouts (weightlifting -6 days in march, 9 days in april and 8 days in may).

Also I now have the posibility to watch my bodyprogress! In other words fat/muscles/kg and BMI. So I'll let you know how it has gone since january 2014:
  • Weight; 58(april) -57,3kg (-0,7)
  • Bodyfat; 39,2 -37,3% (-1,9%)
  • Muscles; 25 -26,8% (+1,8)
  • BMI; 25 -25,1
Intresting isn't it? My fatpercent has almost decreased as much as my muscles have gained! Now those two are the best numbers and I'm really happy I got them to finally start moving in the right direction.
Ofcourse, it's not the same scale but it is the same manufacturer (Omron) so I do hope it is somewhat reliable. But either way, in the future I'll use the same scale all the time so then I'll know for sure if it is reliable progress or not.

Well, now I have to decide if I'll participate in Nice Run 2014 or not with my teammates... we are actually one short out of our team but we'll see. I'll ask them now what they think and then I'll decide!
Also it would be fun to participate in some other running events but that will be later in the summer/autumn...

Inga kommentarer: