tisdag 6 maj 2014

Picture-update

I wonder what this is? I have them here and there in my garden (more pics down below of them)

The only flower in bloom right now.

Some small flowers getting up...

Could this be Convallaria majalis leafs?


And what can his be? Tree or bush?


Catched my eyes since it was only one spot growing!

So many different kind of bushes in one place...

These leaves are growing EVERYWHERE! In the lawn, around the house, in the flowerbenches...

These I have around the house, both where it is alot of stones and where it is only dirt.




What bush could this be?



That redish thing, what is it? It is only growing on one spot on my lawn. Should I try to move it somewhere safe?


One said this could be berries (before it started to grow much) but I don't know...

And what could this be?
This is how my garden looks right now. Nothing that I have planted has started to grow yet but maybe that is good, maybe I'll have something blooming through all summer then? I surely do hope so.
And soon I have to put out my small flowers that I bought, but since it has been snowing these last few days I didn't want to -afraid it could have damaged them! But hopefully there will be some sunny days now so I can do it.

2 kommentarer:

hanna drake sa...

den sista bilden e vallmo(röd antagligen) som sprider sig superlätt o snabbt. men fin! kan bli hur gammal som helst. den anda som du hade överallt med mer rundade blad får en blå blomma o sprider sig, men kommer inte ihåg namnet. det röda tror jag är ett slags ogräs nog.

Marion sa...

Vallmo? O min far fundera de va tistel ;) tur ja int tagit bort de då.