tisdag 20 maj 2014

Johnny Depp

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales 2016  
Through the Looking Glas2015  
Black Mass 2015 
Mortdecai 2014
Into the Woods 2014
Tusk 2014
Lucky Them  2013


  Very good movie, funny with some action -just like it should be!
Dark Shadows  2012
Also very good, fantasy with some funny parts -just like I like it!

The Rum Diary 2011
 
The newest (so far) Pirates movie. It was good but ofcourse you kind of missed the crew from the first three movies. But since it will be a sequel to this as well I guess you will get used to see others.

 Rango  2010
I had No idea that Johnny Depp was the voice of Rango cause I have only seen it with swedish voice! But it is a funny movie, kind of cute as well. And well made!

 The Tourist  2010
Alice i Underlandet  (Alice in wonderland) 2009
Crazy as usual he is, but a cute movie. I wish I'd went to the cinema and watched it in 3D but I still liked it!

 2009 Public Enemies
Action and humour and Depp. Perfect. And I kind of like the story to.


 2007 Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Music, dancing, blood, action and repeat! Oh I totally love love love this movie and I could watch it over and over again!

 
Number 2 and 3 in the story about CAPTAIN Jack sparrow. I love them all, really really love them. And ofcourse I love the character Jack Sparrow. As clever as he is... and crazy.


 2005 Corpse Bride
I like animated movies, and this with some humour, dark tale and alot of music I really like. And it is morbid in a good way.
 2005 Kalle och chokladfabriken(Charlie and the chocolat factory)
Kind of cute movie, very funny but still has some important lessons to teach.
 2004 The Libertine
I thought this would be a good movie but I don't even remember it anymore -although I own it!
 
  Although I don't remember much about this movie I have a feeling I liked it! But I saw it from tv for many years ago so it has faded away from my memory slowly...
 2003 Once Upon a Time in Mexico
Love this movie, it is fun, there is alot of action and a nice ending. A must see!
Number one in the series, ofcourse the best one as always when made many movies.

 2001 From Hell
I have a feeling I've seen this movie but can't recall it. So I guess it didn't impress me much...
 2001 Blow
 2000 Pieni suklaapuoti(chocolat)
Sweet lovestory! Don't have much other things to say about it...

 2000 Ennen yötä(before night falls)
 2000 Mies joka itki(the man who cried)

 1999 Päätön ratsumies  (sleepy hollow)
Oh I really loved this movie when I first saw it! It was fun, supernatural and scary!


 1999 Yhdeksäs portti  (ninth gate)
A good movie, with a good ending (in my opinion).
 1998 Pelkoa ja inhoa Las Vegasissa(fear and loathing in las vegas)
Funny funny and crazy as hell! If you want to watch a crazy movie with no sense of right/wrong then this is it!
 1997 Operaatio Donnie Brasco
This was good, even though it is a long time ago I saw it.
 1995 I sista sekunden(nick of time)
 1995 Dead Man
 1994 Ed Wood
 1993 Benny & Joon

 1990 Saksikäsi Edward(edward scissorhands)
Beautiful and touching story. A classic movie that I think everybody should have watched once atleast!


 1990 Cry-Baby
Musical, funny really REALLY funny!
 1988 R.P.G. II

 1986 Plutonen
Have seen it but don't remember it....
 1986 Slow Burn 
 1986 R.P.G.
 
 1985 Privat område(private resort)
 1985 Dummies
 1984 Terror på Elm Street  ( a nightmare on elm street)

Inga kommentarer: