måndag 10 november 2014

My movies on T and U

Transporter 2 (2005)
Transporter 3 (2008)
Well Jason Statham is a very good actor, and a bad ass fighterin his movies. Of course the first one is always the best but still, they all have something good in them. Although sometimes things can get a bit over the top.

Twilight I-V
I've read all the books and seen all the movies and own them ofcourse. I was a huge Twilightfan in the beginning. But the actors didn't keep up the good energy and I started to miss something after the first movie in the others -not sure what was wrong but something. But if you are a vampirefreak you should check them out -just cause they are new kind of vampires.


U.S.Seals II (2001)
Action, war, soldiers and pretty good actors. A bit predictable but if you want a easy to follow movie it is a good choice.
Unrest (2008)
 Horror movie ofcourse, you can guess that from the name. Can't really remember anything from it so it didn't leave such a good impression on me then. But hey, horrormovies are always horrormovies.

Untraceable (2008)
 Thriller, and a bit horror I guess. Okay but didn't really leave any mark on me or memory. Tend to come from tv now and then so you can always watch it when nothing else good is on he telly.

Urban legend (1998)
Urban legends: final cut (2000)
Really good movies, and even beter now since I'm kind of studying Urban Legends nowadays in university. I had heard of all the legends in the movies before seeing them -although it is only number one that really is about legends.But really good, old school horror (like "Scream" or "I know what you did last summer") so check them out when you get the opportunity!

Inga kommentarer: