onsdag 12 november 2014

The gym had relocated...

Visited Norrvalla here in Vörå to do some weightlifting, and it had relocated to the rooms by the swimarea! Well much better lights (not too bright), beter interior, more equipment and way beter speakersystem so you could really blast the music while working out.
Just a bit disturbing when people could come walking through for the toilets or to go swimming.

I really need someone to show me weightlifting with real weights there and not only use the airpressurised machines. But I got some good exercise from using only a few of them and really put as much pressure that I could do 10 reps with, and still pushed myself to 15 reps.
And did them 3 times. Since I have to be careful with my shoulder I made sure to let the arms rest now and then and did some legs or back between.

Also I managed to get the 70 pushups done there! 35+20+15 so that was the only exercise that went "the other way" so it got easier and easier.

Looking forward to go next week again!

Inga kommentarer: