lördag 15 november 2014

Yatterman

Didn't find the casepicture anywhere so instead I took two posters from the movie.

Every week, toy-shop owner Gan and his cute assistant Ai battled the evil Doronbo gang. The gang led by femme fatale Doronjo and her assistants-pig-nosed muscleman Tonzra and rat-faced mecha genius Boyacky-for pieces of the mystical skull stone, and every week the Doronbo gang failed (usually due to incompetence). Then there was a mushroom cloud, Gan and Ai did their Yatterman dance and the gang regrouped the following week to do it all over again.is what IMDB has to tell us about this movie.

I watched it with a friend, and we were both horrified and had no idea if we should laugh at it or cry.
Sometimes you could think it was made as a childrens movie -and then something so clearly sexual happened that you just wished no children had seen it.

It is based on a anime-tvseries (actually, it is based on a spinof-serie from the original series).

Well, it looked more like a videogame than a movie. Not really good acting (in my eyes) and I didn't get the whole idea with it. But it wasn't made for me either... I'm no anime fan so maybe I was doomed to not understand it even before I tried watching it.

Either way, do you see it in the shelf somewhere... do. not. take. it. home!
Unless you are really bored and have no braincells left that it could kill -then you can take it home and watch it.

Inga kommentarer: