måndag 3 november 2014

Pushup challenge and running

Yesterday I was out running on plain ground -no hills whatsoever. Very wet dirt-road so felt like my feet got stuck and didn't want to leave the ground, and my knees didn't like it when there were tracks so I never had the weight straight down... so got very short, 3.85km but I could run faster then and for once it didn't hurt in my chest and stomach! I guess it really was a good thing to be out running with friends now and then so I can challenge myself (they are both beter than me) and run where there is alot of hills sometimes.

Atleast it felt like I had done some huge progress finally!
And today I was out running alone at the local skicenter -was like running in mud the whole way! Well it was somewhere between 7-8km, averagespeed 6,1km/h more or less.
Now I've loaded Sports Tracker to keep track of my running in the woods cause the one I have been using always gets lost and measure some very strange routes...

Also now when it is November I'm doing Tikis punnerrushaaste (pushup challenge). Today is 3.11 so I did day three right after getting in from running. Feels good to finally be a bit active again! Just need to get my foodcravings in order again then.

I love sugar -always have and always will- but lately it been really hard to resist it! I even started to put in my tea again...! After drinking sugarfree tea a couple of months, not proud of myself but backfires will come now and then, only to grab yourself in the neck and lift yourself up and do something beter!

Oh, so looking forward to Manic Run 7.2 in Seinäjoki. Getting closer and closer!
And also Väriestejuoksu 2.5 in Vasa! I really hope it will be bigger, beter, more challenging and different than last year! Maybe I should sign up allready, cheap right now and you get some stuff free of charge!

Here is still the Punerrushaaste:
And you can do some of them in the morning and the rest later (like when it will be 115).

Inga kommentarer: