lördag 6 december 2014

Runaway Vacation

Bob Munro and his dysfunctional family rent an RV for a road trip to the Colorado Rockies, where they ultimately have to contend with a bizarre community of campers.As usual IMDB doesn't have so much storyline about the movie.

But actually it sums it up pretty good! I'm not a comedy-fan -most of the time I don't find the movies categorized under comedy funny at all.
But I don't know if it was for not watching comedy for long, cause I was a bit tired or if it really was that funny but I laughed alot!

It was a bit predictable but at the same time I think that added to the fun -to sit and guess what would happend.

Anyway a really good movie to watch with family! A bit childish sometimes as well so even the youngest would propably be able to see the fun. And for the ones understanding english even more fun with the lines.

Inga kommentarer: