måndag 29 september 2014

Running with someone better than you

My new challenge; going out running with a friend of mine who has been training way longer and harder than me.

So basically she has a totally other pace and endurance than me!

Last friday was the first time I was running with her and it was also the first time I ran any hills! So I got really exhausted... but next time I'll push myself to run one lap more! Also next time we will run the first lap in MY pace and then exelarate slowly into her pace and not from start run in her pace.

So hopefully I'll be getting beter and beter at this as well. I mean in hill-running and keeping a higher pace when running shorter distances. Atleast my motivation returned when it comes to running! Last time I tried to run I only managed to run 3km and walked in the middle, just had no feeling for it at all and too much personal stress cause of bad people...

Anyway it is good with some variation in the training! Tomorrow we were going running but she got something to do so I don't know now. Maybe I try to get someone in Vasa to come running with me since I'm going to get my daughters birthdaygift tomorrow (only 2 months early).

Inga kommentarer: