söndag 23 mars 2014

50 shades of Grey

I guess everybody has heard about these three books. Alot of sex, bondage and twisted sex. But also there is a story about love, some action and some funny parts actually.

Ofcourse, this is not a book to let someone minor read... or atleast not in my opinion. If this would be the first contact or so with sex -I think it's beter to not know anything at all. So I won't let my children read it before they get old enough. I don't know if there are any "agerestrictions" on books but there should be, and this should be K-18.

I know they are making a movie out of these as well, I have no idea how it will turn out. Cause basicly; the sex is what most of the books (atleast the first one) is all about. So I guess the movie will be K-18, and I hope they'll focus on the story and not only on the sex -or make two different movies.

Inga kommentarer: