torsdag 20 mars 2014

Switching language

I'm switching to English on this blog since most of the workouts and stuff is in english -and I know atleast one of my friends (that I'm now also helping to motivate and encourage) rather reads english than swedish.

So right now my training looks like this (done today):
  • 2 minutes wallsitt
  • 2 minutes plank
  • 50/50 donkey kicks
  • 50 supermans
  • 30 push ups (on knees) NEW PERSONAL RECORD TODAY!
  • 100 crunches
  • and 100 squats (regular or/and sumo-squats) the days I'm not out walking
My food-habit is also beter, surely I still drink soda or eat sweets sometimes but not every day anymore, not even every week. I even manage to have it in my kitchen without immediately wanting to eat it all!

I'm eating sallad every day as lunch and dinner, with various ingredients. Cucumber and tomato is all the time in it. Right now it is also; carrot, apple and pineapple in it. And to it I have some kind of meat and/or egg and cheese. On it I put "rypsolja" which helps you keep your skin moisture from the inside out and gives you they essential fats and omega fats.
Breakfast is some brown bread with butter, ham and cheese. And a cup of tea.
No snack cause haven't yet found anything I like and haven't had the need yet.
Before bedtime I can take another brownbread with tea. And if I eat/drink anything sweet it's often at evenings when my children are asleep and I'm enjoying a good movie or studying.

7.4, the first monday next month, I'll change my daily workout. Not sure exactly how it will look, have to wait untill last day of this routine... but I'll do the exercises x3 and try to get less reps/set but in total more reps than before. Like crunches I think will be 3x50 =150...
But I'll get back to you about that when it's time to start the new routine!

Inga kommentarer: