tisdag 25 mars 2014

My movies M N

Magdalene sisters, the (2002)
Was alot beter as a book than as a movie if you ask me. I think they focused on the wrong things in the movie while in the book you got it all served.

Mangler, the (1995)
Stephen King, old and therefor not so good efects as todays movies, but it was still okay. Ofc a must see if you like old horror-movies or are a King-fan!

Manson family, the (2003)
True story about the Manson family. Don't really remember much abou this movie so I guess it didn't impress me so much...

Marmaduke (2010)

Fun, for the whole family and with some important lifewisdom hidden under all that laughter and jokes.
Matador, the (2004)



Seen it way too many times to like it anymore. Not so original, a bit funny. Feels like you've seen it before...



Mirrors (2008)
Very good movie, never liked the 24-actor but in this movie he does a very good job. Action, horror and supernatural in one good movie. With a intresting twist in the end...

Misery (1990)
Another King movie, very good -although it was beter in the book. But almost every King book is beter than the movie based on it.

Mist, the (2007)
Same with this King movie -although here I hate they've changed the ending!! Not at all the same ending as in the book... and I liked the books version a lot beter...


Moulin rouge (2001)
Such a wonderful lovestory. And good music. And very well done and good actors/actresses. Just a must see for everybody if you ask me.

Mummy: Tomb of the dragon emperor (2008)


I love the Mummy-movies, all three of them. I will surely make sure to buy the first two as well but this is the only one I have right now. And it is a very good one, humouristic, action, supernatural and some history cimbined makes it a very good movie -although it gets too much from times to times...



Napapiirin sankarit (2010)

One of the best finnish movies I've seen! Not so dark and melancholy but fun and comedian. Sweet story as well so I truly recomend it for anyone wanting to see finnish movies.
National treasure 2 (2007)

Nicolas Cage, action and history. Just love it! And the comedyparts are so entertaining and lovely!
Night Watch (2004)

Here is the other part of Day Watch. Very wierd movies, not still entirely sure I've understood what they are all about...
Not another teen movie (2001)
 The name is misguiding since it is another teenmovie, although they make fun of teenmovies at the same time. Really not sure what they are trying to do but funny, yeah from time to time. Annoying, most of the time...

Inga kommentarer: