måndag 24 mars 2014

Vin Diesel

 Vin Diesel, one of the best action-actors out there (if you ask my opinion). And to be completely honest; the only man I think looks good without hair and with muscles!
He has been in alot of movies and I would like to own them all -but something tells me that won't be happening in a while.
Nevertheless I'll copy the list of movies he has been in from imdb.com and the ones I've seen I'll tell you what I liked.

 Awakenings 1990
Multi-facial 1995
Strays 1997
Saving Private Ryan 1998 - I never saw that he was one of the actors, but since it's listed I guess he really appears in the movie. And it is one of the very very few war-movies I like!
The Iron Giant 1999
Into Pitch Black 2000 -one of the first movies I can remember I saw him in -and the movie that made me fall for him! Riddick (see the pictures above) is such a intresting character -not only for the actionpart but also to try to guess what is going on deeper inside him...
Boiler Room 2000
Pitch Black 2000 -now I got unsure which one I've seen... Have to youtube it later and watch the one I haven't seen of them!
Fast and furious 2001 -well needless to say I love these movies! Action, good actors, adrenalin and often some story as well.
Knockaround guys 2001
xXx 2002 -very good actor doing a pretty mediocre movie. I don't think it was so good, it could have been beter done and so -but you were alowed to see Vin Diesel and there is very good music in the movie.
A man apart 2003 -love this action-softy! Very good story, well played parts of all the actors... Lovely to watch, but a bit sad as well so there could be some crying as well while watching.
The Chronicles of Riddick 2004 -continuing on the story about Riddick, very good, love the sci-fi parts as well, good efects and well-made on the computer!
The chronicles of Riddick: Dark fury 2004
The pacifier 2005 -funny, action and a good story. You can very well sit and watch this on your own and several times and still like it and laugh!Even my mom likes it.
Find me guilty 2006
Fast and furious: Tokyo Drift 2006 -a very short apearance in the end but the movie is okay. Although I do think it is kind of a spinof from the originals since there isn't really any of the original actors in it.
Babylon A.D. 2008 -totally okay, a bit hard to get sometimes but nice efects and nice action.
Fast and furious 2009 -number four in the line. Very good, very touching from times to times. Just makes you want more.
Los Bandoleros 2009
Fast and furious five 2011 -or Fast Five is what I've heard more. Still very good and now another good actionactor comes along; The Rock!
Fast and furious 6 2013 -maybe not so good in comparison to the others, but if you like Fast and Furious or Vin it's a must see even though.
Riddick: Blindsided 2013
Riddick 2013
(following are not yet in Finland)
Guardians of the Galaxy 2014
xXx: The return of Xander Cage
Kane and Lynch
Fast and furious 7 2015

A lot of movies to watch still, and I'll let you know when I've watched some of them!

Inga kommentarer: